Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You're a rockstar

Met up with Jasmine last night. She said she had a busy week but I suggested that we take her dog and the dog she is watching for a walk together and stop and get ice cream. The walk was nice, I walked Melanie the pug and she walked her little dog Kinsey. There wasn't a whole lot of physical contact, which kinda disappointed me. I'd sorta hoped we would at least end up cuddling or watching a movie or something but it didn't happen. We got back to the place she was staying at (where the dog lives) and talked for a minute and then she said she was tired and needed to go to bed. It was 11. My guess is that she is just playing it cool cause she has been burned before. However, I don't think it is a stretch of the imagination to think that maybe it is a sign she is pushing me into the friend-zone. I have enough friends that are girls. Too many in fact. I don't need any more friends that are girls. We have a date planned for this saturday. I was thinking we could go canoeing.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... A comment on the "babies" thing: girls like and want babies. That's just how it is. As for the lack of contact, well, it's kind of tough to tell. I think the contact thing is quite different from the female side of things. It could be nothing or it could be something. Just hang in there and see how it trends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that I have the same name as her dog!

    ReplyDelete