Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Internet Dating by the numbers

I thought you might find these numbers from my foray into online dating a bit interesting.
76 - the number of girls I have bookmarked (meaning the ones I am really interested in)
8 - the number of girls that have bookmarked me
2 - the number of girls I have bookmarked which also bookmarked me
3 - the number of girls who have given me their number without my asking for it
190 - the number of girls who have viewed my profile
40 - the number of messages I have sent to girls
40 - the number of messages I have received from girls
0 - the number of dates I have set up thus far
18.90 - amount I have currently spent

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty funny. Maybe you should broaden your expectations and give some of the girls that have sent you messages a chance. It is hard to tell much about a girl by just a picture alone.

    ReplyDelete