Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Current Dating Situation

Tonight I have a date. Lets call her Ariel. I met Ariel at a party about 6 months ago. We talked and got along quite well but I didnt seal the deal. Come to find out a few days later, she had a boyfriend! But, all is well in the world, they broke up. This will be our second date and our third hang-out. I am not sure if I can even call tonight a date. She is coming over to watch Slumdog Millionaire.

Now, most people would interpret her coming over to watch a movie as an invitation to make out. I really don't intend to kiss her tonight. First off, Ariel and I click but I am not sure yet if there is magic there. Second, I have an upcoming date on Friday. Lets call her Belle.

The thing about Belle is that when we talk on the phone, I feel so comfortable around her. And yeah, she is very pretty. She says the word 'cute' a lot, and when she says it about me, well, I like it. I have only met Belle on two different occasions. Both times, she was at work. But I just feel closer to Belle than I do to Ariel.

But, back to Ariel. If I kiss Ariel tonight, then the rules of Karma say that Belle will lose interest in me on Friday. Am I just counting my chickens before they have hatched?

No comments:

Post a Comment