Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My first blog EVER!

Although it might feel routine, let me begin by stating the motivation for this blog. My friend Holly writes a blog which is quite refreshing. She writes almost every day and even asked me to write a guest blog for her. Unfortunately, I was busy with work and was just a crappy friend, so it never was written. However, I will have her guest post on this, since I am sure that initially, she will be the only one that will read it.

That said, I am going to write about dating. The names are hopefully changed to protect people. At least thats what Holly (lets call her Evangeline) says. And when it comes to blogging, Evangeline is a name we can all trust.

As an introduction, I am an attorney at a small law firm. I am 28 currently, single, and Mormon.

No comments:

Post a Comment