Monday, January 18, 2010

Updates

Hung out with BFF on Saturday. She thinks this blog has a negative undertone. My buddy Milosevic (hereinafter "Milo") came along. He thinks this blog is hilarious but that I need to stop writing in it. He is worried a girl will find it (wait, hasn't that already happened several times?) and take it the wrong way. Milo is convinced that my new dating strategy is to avoid the Four P's of dating (Planned, Paired off, Payed for, Put out) suggested by Mormon church leaders (of which Milo is not a member) and instead only hang out with girls. Are girls really that uncomfortable on dates? Do girls feel they have to make up their mind by the end of the night whether they want to have a relationship with me? Who knows.

Ariel (yeah, that Ariel) and I texted the other day. She is going on the same cruise as me next week. Belle is engaged. I saw her at church a week ago with a ring on. Good for her. I hung out with FarFarAway last night. I think she really likes me. I think she is cool but I do not want to date her, nor do I want to make out with her. My friends don't understand (probably cause they are mostly douchebags) but I am not into making out with a girl I am not into. Does this make me the anti-douche?

4 comments:

  1. you're going on ANOTHER cruise?? And you say that I live the life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just go on dates and don't worry about making a judgement call by the end of the night. That's what the sane girls are doing, so you might as well play it like they are, if a sane girl is what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha you might be brilliant. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a blog does put you at risk of people finding it. And I've definitely had my fair share of "oops! did you read that on my blog?" moments ... but I think if the girl is cool she'll be ok with it. You're a good writer and she should encourage your talent :)

    ReplyDelete