Friday, August 28, 2009

I've got friends in all the right places

No date yesterday. And no date planned for tonight. However, I talked to Faline today online and she said there was just no chemistry between us. No chemistry? Like when we went to the fair and had a blast talking to all the people in all the booths, there was no chemistry? Or when we discovered that we both love board games? Ha ha, ok, both liking board games doesn't exactly mean we have chemistry. But still, who are these girls?

For my date tomorrow with Jasmine, I decided to eat at a nice little restaurant near downtown. The same one I ate at a few nights ago. It was just so tasty. Then I thought we would take a walk and then go see an indie movie at the broadway theater downtown. Sounds good? Who knows... But I have high hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment